We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again – there are many reasons to rent an RV. Here, we’ve compiled just a few of our favorites, but let your imagination run wild. We’re sure you’ll come up with some of your own RV rental ideas.
1. Try before you buy. Whether you are toying with the idea of buying a luxury RV or motorhome, or you are ready to write that check, there’s no better way to make that final decision than to “try before you buy.” RV rentals allow you to see what it’s like to be behind the wheel. Who knows? You may even decide that an RV rental is the ultimate way to go.
2. Save money on travel. Airfares are rocketing and despite a slew of online discount travel sites, hotel rooms add up when you are planning to go the distance. And, of course, there are restaurant charges. With a luxury RV rental, you’re in charge. You prepare your own meals and never have to worry about where to spend the night.
3. Fun family vacations. There’s no better way to take a family vacation than in a luxury RV rental. And, you can bring Fido too! Have you been thinking about taking the family to Walt Disney? Get a Florida RV rental. Have you always wanted to see the Grand Canyon? Check out an Arizona RV rental.
4. Take that trip of a lifetime. Are you recently retired? Maybe you want to take a career break to see what the future brings. Now may just be the time to take that cross-country trip you’ve been putting off. Take a tour of America’s National Parks or drive the top most-scenic drives in the country. Have you always wanted to drive the Pacific Coast Highway? Get yourself a California RV rental. Are the colors of the Northeast’s fall foliage season calling you? A New York RV rental is waiting. There’s a lot of country out there and there’s no better way to see it than to drive it in your own luxury RV rental or motorhome.
5. Seek out adventure. Have you seen the lights of Las Vegas? Have you been yearning to sip wine in the Napa Valley from a hot air balloon? Are you tired of watching the Travel Channel and ready to check out some fishing and diving spots while island hopping in the Florida Keys? Renting a luxury RV or motorhome can afford you all this and more.
6. Family reunions, festivals and college road trips. An RV rental is the ideal way to travel to a family reunion, music festival or to take the kids on a college shopping road trip. You set the the pace.
7. Temporary housing: RV rentals are not just for recreation. They also serve as temporary housing in case of natural disasters; during a home remodel; and are ideal for a makeshift insurance claims office during disaster-relief operations. They can even serve as a dressing room for an outdoor wedding or as a place for the in-laws to stay on their next visit. Other uses include, but are not limited to: Corporate VIP housing; construction project sales office; branded areas for sales conventions and expos; field offices; television and film productions; and headquarters for concerts, festivals or political events.
8. Advertising: RV or motorhome rentals are also a great way to advertise a business or event. They can be wrapped with a message or logo.
9. Promotional tours: Perhaps you have a book or new album to promote. Maybe you are heading to a political campaign or rally? An RV rental gets you there in style.
10. Tailgating: There’s no doubt about it. Tailgating is just more fun when you do it in a luxury RV rental. You can attend college and NFL games, concerts, or experience the infield at NASCAR events such as the Daytona 500, Sprint Cup Series, Watkins Glen or Sonoma (just to mention a few).