October is thoroughly in full swing, which means – you called it – the much-awaited fall foliage is here! Take advantage of these Autumn hues and go on the best road trip ever with one of our luxury coaches. You’ll never have to worry about packing a rain tarp, staking down your tent for windier weather, or shivering in your damp tent again. Our campers will give you the chance to experience all of the glory of fall, with none of the damp inconveniences of tent camping!
Need some road trip inspiration? Here are some stunning places to hit up during the autumn season:
- Pennsylvania is hitting its “peak week” when it comes to the best and brightest of fall colors for the entire season. Check out this map to plan your road trip based on which areas will be on full display!
- Vermont reigns supreme when it comes to changing fall leaves. This 88-mile loop goes through Gaysville, Barnard, and Woodstock in central Vermont.
- Connecticut’s Natchaug State Forest is beautiful in the fall; take US Route 44 for views that won’t disappoint.
- Don’t miss New York’s Hudson River Valley. Plan a road trip around the unbeatable Point Lookout Inn, which has a panoramic view of 5 different states on clear days.
- Southeast Ohio is home to the Hocking Hills, which explode into beautiful color throughout the Appalachian Mountains’ western slope.