RV Rentals Florida
Get Your Quote Now
With Florida’s sun filled skies, gentle breezes, and year round temperatures hovering around 80 degrees, it’s no wonder Florida is America’s most popular RV travel destination. And when you’re looking for motorhomes for rent in the Sunshine State, look no further than Allstar Coaches LLC, the leading provider of RV rentals in Florida. We don’t just offer the widest selection of quality RVs and services — we help build unforgettable experiences. Contact our Florida rental office at 954-530-0884 to receive a quote on renting one of our luxury coaches, or for information about some of our other services and specials.
Travel in Style With a Florida RV Rental
Like life’s events, RV renting is all about beginnings and endings. From the moment your journey sets off, feel secure knowing we’ll be there to guide you to the finish line. Our RV rentals come with the following perks to ensure the trip is as luxurious as the motorhome itself:
- Free allotted mileage
- Housekeeping and convenience kits (including luxurious bedding and bathroom essentials)
- 24/7 road assistance and support (a personal concierge will be on-call throughout the duration of your trip)
- Unlimited generator usage
- Free delivery to the Florida cities and areas of Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami.
- Our unparalleled customer service
- Airport pickup at Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) and Miami International Airport (MIA) is available.
With key rental offices across the country, Allstar Coaches LLC is home to one of America’s largest and most unique fleet of luxurious RV rentals. We offer delivery to nearly any address across the country, and even free delivery to areas near our Florida location.
All of our Class A motorhome rentals are privately owned, meaning the floorplans and features are unique, but all include DirectTV satellite service, TVs, push-button awnings, multiple slide-outs, and the spaciousness needed to guarantee a perfect trip from beginning to end. Additionally, our entire fleet is 100% non-smoking, professionally maintained, clean, and reliable.
Get a Quote Today
Local RV Resorts
Top-of-the-line motorhomes are reliable for cross-country road trips, but they can also make a great addition to winding tours across the coast. Want to experience all the Sunshine State has to offer? Visit some of Florida’s renowned RV parks:
- Crystal Lake RV Resort: Located in Naples, this RV resort features a beautiful gulf front community around a spectacular 60-acre lake. Along with the lush scenery, visitors can enjoy the heated pools, spa, and tennis courts.
- The Great Outdoors RV Nature & Golf Resort: Explore woodland areas and wildlife habitats at this 2,800-acre RV resort. The view looks even better from the resort’s 18-hole championship golf course.
- Pensacola Beach RV Resort: Overlooking the beautiful Pensacola Bay, this resort has premium waterfront campsites equipped with all the hookups for your RV rental.
Our Fort Lauderdale rental location is a five-star, full-service facility for our luxury motorhome rentals. We host onsite diesel fueling stations, restaurants, stores, an RV repair and body shop, and our concierge office, which offers resources for travelers to utilize before and during trips. Although we’re primarily located in South Florida, we also have a physical pickup location in Pennsylvania, and deliver RVs to many other areas throughout the country. Contact us today to find out how you can rent one of our luxury RVs.
Sample Florida Trip Ideas
While we do provide personalized itineraries to our RV rental clients, you’ll find some ideas below to help build a perfect vacation or trip in a luxury motor coach. You can also view our suggested events to see what’s going on in the areas you’re traveling to.
Beach Exploring – The white sand of Florida is famous for good reason. Head to Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, or Fort Lauderdale and soak in the sun on our majestic beaches.
Club Hopping – South Florida (especially Miami) is the ideal destination for those searching for the sometimes elusive and boisterous nightlife. Hit a new club each night to make the most of a week-long trip.
Family Getaways – Of course, a family vacation means nothing without collecting souvenir Mickey Mouse ears and Epcot t-shirts while in Orlando. Check into the amazing Fort Wilderness to park your motorhome rental while exploring Disney World and Epcot Center.
NASCAR Speedweek – If speed is what your heart seeks, visit Daytona and let the adrenaline pump at Daytona International Speedway during NASCAR Speedweek. Park your RV at a local site, then watch someone else do the driving.
Nothing above suit your tastes? Bring your ideas to us for full trip-planning assistance when you rent an RV with Allstar Coaches. In addition to RV rental services, we also sell used motorhomes and have an RV Rental Fleet Program that’s perfect for RV owners to make some extra money. Contact us at 954-530-0884 to build the ideal Florida vacation with one of our luxury coaches, or request a quote online.